LynneMirabelle & JasmineNg.
Twelve,265. Eleven,058.
@ electrichearttz.bs & @boomrandomly.bs

( Fate makes two person meets together, just like you and me on 5th. Love bonds our sistership, loveyou muchy.)

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Most important person in life, its you. ;).

Thanks, veryvery much. I love you too okai . Yea, whenever it comes to love, i'll fail. But whenever it comes to me and you (sistership) its makes me think of the past. Happy moments and sad moment. Quarrels, and etc. Really hope time can rewind, totally impossible. But, i have to thank you this, for being there for me when i need you/ be my listening ear/ giving advices. Lastly, giving me your love. Hope you'll find another good one and be success in another relationship okia? Loveyoumuch.

LynneMirabelle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment