LynneMirabelle & JasmineNg.
Twelve,265. Eleven,058.
@ electrichearttz.bs & @boomrandomly.bs

( Fate makes two person meets together, just like you and me on 5th. Love bonds our sistership, loveyou muchy.)

Monday, September 13, 2010

I'LL MISS YOUUU! >:

I like this picture . Although cannot see my face . Cos got carebear! Sibei huggable lehs . Jie ah, Happy 2years, 5months & 8days . Hahs . Funny die ;) . Everyday our anniversary . So so so so so damn meaningful right our sistership? :D . Okay . Hope you'll be safe & make sure you'll buy me a lot things back hor ! Kidding! I'm not so greedy h3h3 . I missed taiwan when you tell me you going taiwan! . Ahhhs (!) . You make me crazy already . Wanna go taiwan already x-x . But I want go HONG KONG MORE . Eh, jie, I prefer you staying @ hong kong . Got disneyland . LOL . I'm super duper uber childish eh ! . LOL :P . Cos I damn sua gu 1 . Never go before ! ): . & Jie, take care of yourself when your parents' not going with you oversea okay . I'll miss you! . Miss die you! ): . Maybe I'll not even online when you don't want online . Cos, no one to talk to . I love you . Dk how many days I not going to chat w/ you ! . Imagine that 1year never talk . T.T! . Sad die me already la !! . Cannot bear you leaving me y'know . Okay . Few days . But I cannot even tahan for 1day! . x-x . Lovedieyou lahs <3 .

No comments:

Post a Comment