LynneMirabelle & JasmineNg.
Twelve,265. Eleven,058.
@ electrichearttz.bs & @boomrandomly.bs

( Fate makes two person meets together, just like you and me on 5th. Love bonds our sistership, loveyou muchy.)

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My eyes will always be there for you

Jie, listen up.
Although I can't be by yourside 24/7 . But, I can be the one that sending you message. Replying your text. Saying jokes makes you laugh . Although some are childish jokes . But whatever jokes that can makes you laugh, I feels that I really wanna thanks the jokes for making you smile/laugh . Whatever words that person hurts you, just forget about that . Jie, life is beautiful . Cos there are so many wonderful, awesome, amazing & beautiful persons around you . Don't be upset because of this alright . Idk what's happening in your life . But I'm sure I'll listen . I'm always listening . Happy/Sad , I don't mind . I just want you to let this go alright . Jie, here's the reply from me to your post :).

Jie, everything is unpredictable . Idk how much hurt you get. But I can feel it . It's really hurtful . Cos you're sosososoos wanted to cry . But cheerup please . Every tears you drops, my heart is really pain . I also dk why . Maybe ily too muchy. Don't even want you to drop a single tear. Even a single tear, my heart is pain.. Jie, when came to love, everyone does not have the guts to tell the person you love him/her. But Jie, why not give a try?. If it fails, blame it on me. So I'd feel better. Cos I'm the one made you fail . But Jie, you'll never know unless you try. Jie, ily . I'll always lend you my eyes. To see whatever you type or send me. My eyes will always be there for you . Ily!

No comments:

Post a Comment