LynneMirabelle & JasmineNg.
Twelve,265. Eleven,058.
@ electrichearttz.bs & @boomrandomly.bs

( Fate makes two person meets together, just like you and me on 5th. Love bonds our sistership, loveyou muchy.)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You're the only one allowed to touch my only heart .

Hey! Jasmine here updating . I think it had been dk how many months since we ever post uh?! . I'm gonna make this blog alive with all my mights~ . &&, my EXAMS ENDED . So happy~ . But next year PSLE . F.M.L . Lucky it happens only 1time in our life . So we'll of course aim high, score excellent marks, make our parents proud of us :D . I hope Melissa will pass with flying colours . Don't worry you'll retain alright . I've faith on you . Although you might retain, but my optimistic alright! & peeps, please help me plead Melissa not to go Korea >: . But, she has her own choice! >: . Saddie! I yesterday almost cry you know! Cos you says you going korea soon . FXCK . 2more days kkays, must TAHAN :D . She's mine . Don't steal >:

No comments:

Post a Comment