LynneMirabelle & JasmineNg.
Twelve,265. Eleven,058.
@ electrichearttz.bs & @boomrandomly.bs

( Fate makes two person meets together, just like you and me on 5th. Love bonds our sistership, loveyou muchy.)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hi, backy.

To the world, you may be one person. To me, you're part of my world.

Hi! Adelyn Isabella' Melissa is here to post. Well, currently in a state of 'mia' . Cause of psle and some annoying psb making me pissed off. Well, i'm currently chatting with jas in msn. Can see she's having problem in love relationship. Cherish, don't let go easily . Just like what i did, :l. But, for this type of guy, my advice to you is let go. Jerks, i believe you can live without boy. Okay, shall end here bai.

Adelyn Isabella @ onelastvalentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment