LynneMirabelle & JasmineNg.
Twelve,265. Eleven,058.
@ electrichearttz.bs & @boomrandomly.bs

( Fate makes two person meets together, just like you and me on 5th. Love bonds our sistership, loveyou muchy.)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Don't talk anything. Silence. Cos we're loving :)

" There's no why I love you. Cos I love you by not asking the reasons why "
Jasmine finally update?! . No ! Jasmine's waiting Melissa ): . Suddenly gone MIA blog ! Never tell me reasons why ! Then pangseh me already luhs >: ! Like her FC same as she does to me >: . Jealous la ! . T.T . She's still the 1st in my heart :) ! . 2nd = Nutmalee & Joleen :) ! . I love her . By not asking the reasons why . I love her . In my heart forever . There's no boy can replace her . Even frens :) . I love her! . I hopes can meet her ASAP . Dk why . We're like lose contact even though we have msn? . Cos she's always at AUDI ! audi the stupid CULPRIT ! . Causes our big gaps >: ! . & she keep play w/ her FC @ audi luhs? >: . Me tio ban . Wtfook . Or else sure play la KNN . I love MELISSA T.H.L :) ! .



 

 

 

 

Jasmine ジャスミン

No comments:

Post a Comment