LynneMirabelle & JasmineNg.
Twelve,265. Eleven,058.
@ electrichearttz.bs & @boomrandomly.bs

( Fate makes two person meets together, just like you and me on 5th. Love bonds our sistership, loveyou muchy.)

Friday, August 20, 2010

I MISS MELISSA TANG H.L (!)

Jasmine updating our blog :)) . Melissa's having problem . Sigh, I miss Melissa . Melissa Jie, don't quarrel w/ Chanel Jie le . No point quarreling over pretty due to some idiotic, nameless, humji passer-by . They're just lifeless dogs . Wanna ruin the relationship between Chanel & Charmaine Jie . I love you :) . But when I see the " title " of me in your blog, the name of me in your blog de link, I don't have the courage to even tag you . Seeing your whole tagboard with your FC's chat . I'm jealous . Cannot stop jealous . Jie I love you really much :( . I miss you tons too . Online soon okay? . Play more & chat more with you ! The best (Y) . & update please . I've done the blogskin you wanted . But I want your comments . So I can do better for you . I'm trying hard to help you Jie if you know . I wanna talk to you more . But my homework ! . The another culprit :( . Sigh . Iloveyouuu! . Can online/ stay longer in msn please? . I miss you just like Charmaine Jiejie does ! . I very long never see you leh >: . Like 4-3 months? . I love you :) . I wanna be yours forever . Staying b'side you always . But I doubt . Can I? . :( . Your FC is gonna replace me!

Jasmine loves 5th,11th & 20th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment