LynneMirabelle & JasmineNg.
Twelve,265. Eleven,058.
@ electrichearttz.bs & @boomrandomly.bs

( Fate makes two person meets together, just like you and me on 5th. Love bonds our sistership, loveyou muchy.)

Friday, August 6, 2010

This sistership aren't fragile as you thought.

Came here to do a proper post. Well so-called 'patched' sistership with Jas. Miracle? No, it happen lots of lots of time in the past. That was history(Y). I won't want that to happen again. I'm going crazy over hellokitty!

Jas make a blog fer me, it's hellokitty. Well, didn't manage to meet her on friday. She put me aeroplane during midnight ^^. Well, its okay -.-. Don't know what to post, but more tags please? Inmybloggyie. ;(

Yourstruly,
Michiko Vanz Adelyn.
@ onelastvalentine.blogspot.com !
Tag tyvm :>

No comments:

Post a Comment