LynneMirabelle & JasmineNg.
Twelve,265. Eleven,058.
@ electrichearttz.bs & @boomrandomly.bs

( Fate makes two person meets together, just like you and me on 5th. Love bonds our sistership, loveyou muchy.)

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back :3

I'M POSTING I'M POSTING !!
Hehe, I love the previous post of melissa jie :D.
Sigh, but, her blog says she still hate me uh T_T.
It's our 2years 4month & 2days today.
Our 2years & 4month = Sucks. But it's the history ^^.

& let bygones be bygones.. Like how I treat my relationship..

All I can do ish LOVE MELISSA JIE. I'm a failure. Yesh I am...always ^^. Hoping to meet jie after her PSLE & after my CA2 ! I think we shall meet during the end of the year alright?. We shall gone crazy, hope so ^^. Hehe, & jie, I'd like to pray for eternity between our relationship okay? :D

JASMINE PRAYS FOR ETERNITY.
@ denovatedlov-es.bs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment