LynneMirabelle & JasmineNg.
Twelve,265. Eleven,058.
@ electrichearttz.bs & @boomrandomly.bs

( Fate makes two person meets together, just like you and me on 5th. Love bonds our sistership, loveyou muchy.)

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I wish I can says 101 sorry to you.

Jie, I'm sorry for every action I did.
I'm sorry for not caring about your feelings.
I'm sorry that I neglected you.
I'm sorry that I broke the promise.
I'm sorry that I can't go.
I'm sorry that I'm being too selfish.
I'm sorry that I don't care about your PSLE.
I'm sorry that I didn't help you get a nice blogskins.
I'm sorry for everything.

Jie, I'm sorry that I messed up your blog x-x. I'm afraid that you might be more angry T_T. Jie, I wish I can says 100 times sorry until you forgive me. Jie, I'm totally sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me T_T. Today is the worst day T_T. Jie I love you (Y). But this doesn't means anything. Something that means anything is that, I cannot forget about the memories between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment